**Tom Szaky’s book, CEO of TerraCycle.
Ways to start zero waste:
- TOTE BAG instead of plastic (from organic cotton)
- don’t take receipt when checking balance at your Atm (or check your abank statement online/on the phone)
- REUSABLE WATERBOTTLE, Instead of plastic bottles
- Get a COFFEE CUP/thermos for coffee/tea, instead of takeaway cups.
- Sign up for electronic statements instead of mail ones:P
- Bamboo brush (instead of plastic) not better than electronic tho(?)
- Lush unpackages soap/ teeth things / without packaging
- Stainless razor, instead of plastic.
- Farmers’ market instead of shops.
- Lunch in REUSABLE CONTAINER
- No to reusable straws or cutlery
- REUSABLE PADS or MENSTRUAL cup instead of 😛
- KITCHEN stuff
- Washable and compostable rag
- dish brush with a wooden handle
- EITHER compostable wooden pott brush with coconut fibers
- OR recycleble copper pot scrub
- compostable DENTAL FLOSS
- INK for REUSABLE pen
- Notebook from STONE
- Bea Johnson: Zero Waste Food supplies
^Change your everyday products for sustainable ones.